In a new global landscape that’s changing daily, let our trusted travel experts be the ones to help you navigate the shifting procedures and protocols implemented worldwide. With a dedicated team of experts backed by an abundance of cutting-edge resources, our company has one of the best Risk Analysis Departments in the industry, standing by 24/7.
In a new global landscape that’s changing daily, let our trusted travel experts be the ones to help you navigate the shifting procedures and protocols implemented worldwide. With a dedicated team of experts backed by an abundance of cutting-edge resources, ENTERTRAVEL has one of the best Risk Analysis Departments in the industry, standing by 24/7.
Service and support have always been key to successful business relationships, but now more than ever our Risk Analysis Department has become the most imperative to our clients’ well-being and trust. Fortunately, this is one of our strengths. As the status of the global pandemic continues to evolve, ALTOUR Entertainment’s Chief Risk Officer, John Rose, has remained at the forefront of understanding and communicating the rules, regulations, and restrictions as they’ve developed across the globe.
Now that we’ve reassured you you’re in good hands, here are some of the ways we are educating ourselves, preparing our travelers, and consistently staying ahead of the curve:
• ALTOUR’s newly launched 24/7 Health and Safety Hotline is dedicated to your comfort, safety, and support (available at an additional cost through subscription services only)
• We are enrolled in Exlog Global, a full-service risk management company that helps us mitigate risk and provides global assistance, response, support, security, and solutions.
• We are able to contact John Rose, Chief Risk Officer of the Risk Analysis Department, at the drop of a dime
• Click to explore our COVID Resources Hub
• Our extensive network of top global contacts provide us with live updates and highly-effective, urgent traveler evacuation in times of risk (even in remote locations)
• Our travel experts attend weekly conference calls with the industry’s leading airline executives for the latest news, updates, and trends
• We are consistently monitoring the guidelines and restrictions for countries, cities, and states around the world via our cutting-edge, back-end technology
• By participating in multiple risk analysis organizations and intra-company training and communications we receive corresponding risk analysis reports
• And lastly, the ALTOUR 24 emergency assistance hotline, available on-demand 24/7, 365-days a year (will incur an additional fee)